GOOD DAY TO ALL SAFETYHOW COMMUNITY!
Mark your calendars: JULY 28 2021, Wednesday EVENT TITLE: “RETHINKing Occupational Safety and Health Crisis : Post COVID-19 Crisis” is the day and event we are all waiting for!
Remember to keep visiting safetyhow and our online community via your account with us and discover new learnings and other surprises exclusively for you!
**NOTE: We will be sending out the ZOOM LINK and Meeting ID and PASSWORD one (1) day before the event as a reminder for all participants so please keep posted via checking of your emails.
• Event Day Registration / Last Minute Registration for interested Participants 8:30AM - 9:00AM
• Opening program / Welcoming Remarks (Rethink I.T., Inc) 9:00AM - 9:30AM
• DO 224-21 Guidelines on Ventilation for Workplaces and Public Transport to 9:30AM - 10:00AM
Prevent and Control the Spread of C0VID-19
• Rethink IT Company Presentation (Host company) 10:0OAM -11:00AM
• Icebreaker activities / Raffle 1 11:00AM - 11:3OAM
• COVID-19 Prevention and Control: Manufacturing 11:30AM - 12:00PM
• - Lunch Break - 12:00PM - 1:00PM
• Insafety Company Presentation (Event Partner company) 1:OOPM - 1:30PM
• COVID-19 Prevention and Control: Construction 1:30PM - 2:00PM
• C0VID-19 Vaccines: Myths & Facts 2:00PM - 2:30PM
• Icebreaker / Raffle 2 2:30PM - 3:00PM
• C0VID-19 Regulatory Requirements 3:00PM - 3:30PM
• RaffIe 3 and Grand Prize Rafiles (Grand Prize 1: Complete PPE; 3:30PM-4:00PM
Grand Prize 2: 1-Day Specialized Training Voucher from Insafety)
• Closing Remarks (Insafety) and Post-event instructions 4:00PM - 4:30PM
• End 4:30PM-5:00PM
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!!
Visit our website and Follow us on Social Media to learn more about us and our product offerings:
Don’t be shy, talk to us should you have queries. We’ll be happy to assist you!
Mobile: +639 08812 0499 / 0949 994 6806
Login to join the discussion
DISCLAIMER: All contents published on this website is for informational purposes only. In as much as we encourage write-ups to be originally written by the claimed authors, we might not be able to control those who will try to copy articles from other authors/writers. In view of the above, the owner and management of Safetyhow.com will not be liable for any loses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of the contents herein. Likewise, the owner and management will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information stated. Furthermore, we highly recommend that any form of plagiarism or libel committed as a result or implication of the articles written by any specific author in this platform be reported to us immediately so that appropriate action will be given.